In mid-2016 the Department held a public consultation on:
- Proposed changes to the timing for setting the Greenhouse Gas Reduction Rates
- Options for including large energy users currently excluded from the scheme
- Three proposed new Project Based Activity methods: the Benchmark Rating method, the Measurement and Verification (M&V) method and the Treatment& Control method
- Proposed changes pertaining to high-efficiency televisions, underfloor insulation and weather sealing.
Consultation on these proposed changes to the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target (VEET) scheme has now closed. Thank you to all who made a submission. The Department will now consider all feedback and will publish a summary and response to submissions once any decisions are finalised.
- Compliance process for greenhouse gas reduction rates (DOCX, 92.8 KB)
- Consultation document proposed activity regulation changes (DOCX, 171.5 KB)
- List showing proposed status of large energy users (DOCX, 39.1 KB)
- New PBA method - Benchmark Rating (DOCX, 104.2 KB)
- New PBA method - M&V (DOCX, 101.9 KB)
- New PBA method - Treatment and Control (DOCX, 102.4 KB)
- Options for including large energy users (DOCX, 100.9 KB)
- Proposed activity regulation changes - June 2016 (DOCX, 70.0 KB)
- Proposed regulation change large energy users gradual option (DOCX, 28.8 KB)
- Proposed regulation change large energy users gradual option (DOCX, 23.3 KB)
- Proposed regulation changes for project based activities (DOCX, 99.9 KB)
- Review of M&V Method - abridged version - out performers (DOCX, 4.6 MB)
- VEET consultation day presentation slides (PPTX, 11.2 MB)
For documents relating to previous rounds of consultation please refer to the program documents page.
Page last updated: 13/09/22