The Renewable Hydrogen Commercialisation Pathways Fund (CPF) provided grant funding for capital works projects that support the building of hydrogen pilots, trials, and demonstrations.
The CPF program is now closed. Applications have been assessed, providing:
- grants to 5 applicants
- funding for capital works projects that support the building of hydrogen pilots, trials, and demonstrations.
The fund is an initiative under the Victorian Renewable Hydrogen Industry Development Plan. The objectives were to:
- kick-start investment in Victoria’s renewable hydrogen sector
- unlock co-investment and partnership opportunities for applicants, creating new jobs and economic growth for Victoria
- provide an evidence base for decarbonisation through renewable hydrogen and enable demonstration projects to lead the way to commercialisation
- raise awareness of hydrogen in Victoria
- create a streamlined process for industry-government interactions and knowledge sharing.
All successful projects demonstrated that only renewable energy sources have been used to generate the energy required for hydrogen production.