The Victorian Government is ensuring Victoria captures the benefits of a green hydrogen economy through the Victorian Hydrogen Investment Program (VHIP).
VHIP sets out a clear pathway to developing the Victorian hydrogen sector.
- Through a Request for Industry Submissions process, the Victorian Government explored the current extent of market interest and opportunity for hydrogen, including the status of current and planned projects.
Green Hydrogen Discussion Paper - call for submissions
- The Victorian Government is committed to shifting the state's energy use to cleaner, more sustainable sources - and hydrogen has the potential to be part of the transition. To understand the scope of this opportunity in Victoria, DELWP is now seeking submissions to the Green Hydrogen Discussion Paper.
- The Discussion Paper will draw on growing research and expertise in Victoria and help guide the development of a Green Hydrogen Industry Development Plan, which will provide a roadmap to establishing a thriving green hydrogen economy including future investment opportunities for the Victorian Government.
- To view the discussion paper or make a submission, visit engage.vic.gov.au/vhip.
- Submissions close on Wednesday 5 February 2020.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Page last updated: 16/01/20