In January 2014, the then Minister for Energy and Resources, proposed a number of reforms to energy consumer protections.
In March 2014, the former Department of State Development, Business and Innovation released a consultation paper to obtain stakeholder feedback on the proposed reforms. Submissions closed on Friday 14 March 2014.
The following submissions were received:
- AGL (DOC, 343.0 KB) | (PDF, 215.9 KB)
- Alinta Energy (DOC, 223.0 KB) | (PDF, 2.3 MB)
- Citipower/Powercor (DOC, 617.7 KB) | (PDF, 256.3 KB)
- Energy Australia (DOC, 206.8 KB) | (PDF, 227.0 KB)
- Energy Retailers Association of Australia (DOC, 466.0 KB) | (PDF, 367.8 KB)
- Energy Safe Victoria (DOC, 105.0 KB) | (PDF, 832.5 KB)
- Energy Supply Association of Australia (DOC, 135.3 KB) | (PDF, 102.6 KB)
- Energy and Water Ombudsman (Victoria) (DOC, 226.1 KB) | (PDF, 400.9 KB)
- Jemena (DOC, 413.5 KB) | (PDF, 144.8 KB)
- Joint consumer group submission (DOC, 788.8 KB) | (PDF, 476.1 KB)
- Momentum Energy (DOC, 2.2 MB) | (PDF, 270.6 KB)
- Origin Energy (DOC, 163.8 KB) | (PDF, 159.4 KB)
- Red Energy (DOC, 293.5 KB) | (PDF, 2.4 MB)
- SP AusNet (DOC, 7.0 MB) | (PDF, 3.6 MB)
- United Energy/Multinet Gas (DOC, 262.0 KB) | (DOC, 262.0 KB)
Submissions marked "confidential" have not been published.
Page last updated: 09/06/17