In October-November 2015 consultation occurred to discuss Project-based assessments in the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target (VEET) scheme. Submissions have now closed.
An issues paper seeking stakeholder views on Project-based assessments in the VEET scheme was released on 19 October 2015. The closing date for submissions was 29 November 2015.
Submissions are listed below.
The Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources would like to thank everyone who has shown interest in the consultation to date.
All views expressed in the information/submissions posted on this website are those of the individual contributors. The State of Victoria and the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
Please note that some submissions have not been published either at the request of the submitter or because they contain sensitive material.
- Air-Conditioning-and-Mechanical-Contractors-Association-AMCA.docx (DOCX, 18.2 KB)
- Australian-Gas-Networks.docx (DOCX, 430.0 KB)
- Bureau-of-Steel-Manufacturers-of-Australia-BOSMA.docx (DOCX, 109.9 KB)
- City-Facilities-Management.docx (DOCX, 96.2 KB)
- Eastern-Alliance-for-Greenhouse-Action-EAGA.docx (DOCX, 99.1 KB)
- Embertec.docx (DOCX, 442.5 KB)
- Energy-Efficiency-Council.doc (DOC, 102.5 KB)
- Energy-Makeovers.docx (DOCX, 56.6 KB)
- Energy-Users-Association-of-Australia.docx (DOCX, 82.8 KB)
- Genesis-Now.docx (DOCX, 43.8 KB)
- Laundry-Solutions-Australia.docx (DOCX, 4.7 MB)
- National-Electrical-and-Communications-Association-NECA.docx (DOCX, 188.1 KB)
- Northern-Alliance-for-Greenhouse-Action-NAGA.docx (DOCX, 302.3 KB)
- Opower.docx (DOCX, 80.5 KB)
- Orora.docx (DOCX, 21.6 KB)
- Work-Light.docx (DOCX, 18.0 KB)
Page last updated: 24/06/20